Blog & Social Media Intern
We are looking to fill an internship as a blogger and social media curator. This is a remote role and is important to know that in this role within the Marketing & Communication team and may wear multiple hats.
Your Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Writing, editing, publishing and promoting blog content
- Work with other Social Media associates to create social strategies and relevant content
- Generate, research, and pitch content ideas
- Staying current on industry trend for possible opportunities to attract new readers or create stronger, more engaging content
- Taking on random tasks that are important and critical to the companies growth
What We Are Looking For?
- A driving passion for youth development, travel and GBA’s mission: – to transform the lives of minority teens and young adults into global citizens, by way of international travel.
Undergraduate student in the following:
- Marketing/Advertising – for the Social Media Department
- Journalism (or related field) – Blog Writing Intern
- A good eye for design/branding
- Strong, professional written and verbal skills and the ability to interact with viewers
- Exceptional organizational skills, flexibility, multitasking abilities, and a high level of attention to detail
- Willingness to conduct a variety of tasks related to research, program/travel coordination, pitches and presentations, etc.
- Familiarity with tools like Google Docs, sheets/excel, Google Calendar, and Asana, WordPress, Slack, iCal, and Mailchimp
- Something else? Wonderful, we’re curious to learn more about you!
Some error has occured.