Do you have a heart for youth development? Are you passionate about exploring the world? Do you see yourself enriching the lives of minority teens and young adults into global citizens, supporting them on their journey to understand the world, the people and cultural differences around the world and eager to promote a positive change throughout the world? Then this is the place for you!
We require our Global staff to be the epitome of the GBA mission, vision, and core values. We set high expectations on our team, therefore candidates should consider all of the following before applying to our open positions below:
Barcelona: The Spanish Immersion (residing in Spain)
South Africa: The Safari Experience
If you’re ready to join the adventure in our inaugural programs, during Summer 2020, then we encourage you to apply. We’re looking for two Program Leaders to assist our Founder in Spain and South Africa.
What We’re Looking For?
We require our Global staff to be the epitome of the GBA mission, vision, and core values. We set high expectations on our team, therefore candidates should consider all of the following before applying to our open positions:
- Passion for learning, travel and working with the youth.
- A responsible, independent problem solver
- Ability to perform as a role model, team-player mentality, that can maintain professional conduct and present a professional appearance at all times.
- Excellent communication skills in English and ideally a second language
- Trained in First Aid and CPR required. Additional medical training preferred.
- Have lived or traveled extensively abroad. Knowledge of the locations where we travel.
- Possess the ability to quickly change course if necessary
- Flexibility and who work well on a team, have great stamina and are physically fit – as our program can be demanding.
- Age Restriction:
- Barcelona – 25 years of age
- South Africa – 30 years of age
- First Aid & CPR certified (must have certified by program start date)
- Hold a passport
- Available to commit to a 21-day abroad program
- Have either: traveled extensively or has experience as an EXPAT
- Lives in the destination [Applies ONLY to Barcelona Programs]
What’s In It For You?
- Round trip air tickets from a major airport to the journey’s starting/ending point [applies only to South Africa Programs]
- Room & Board [applies ONLY to South Africa Programs]
- Temporary medical insurance
- All work-related program expenses
Program Leaders have a responsibility to our participants: to set a positive tone at all times, guarantee the safety of the entire group, counsel, and create an unforgettable, extraordinary experience of their dreams. Do you have what it takes to transform lives? We encourage you to APPLY below!
Some error has occured.